May 29, 2008
If you are going to die your own death, you might as well live your own life.
Whenever you try to please other people, you make their feelings more important than your own.
If you postpone your pleasure and always put others first, even if you think you are doing so out of love, you end up being disappointed in their response to you.
Somehow it is never enough when you try to please others, for you or for them.
You end up expecting too much. This leads to resentment.
Soon life loses its pleasure, because you depend on other people to make you happy, and you do not believe anyone truly can.
No one knows how to please you the way you know how to please yourself.
May 28, 2008
That’s what Friends are for
Close to You
I Say a little Prayer
Walk on By
The Look of Love
May 27, 2008
May 26, 2008
|What Your Taste in Music Says About You|
Your musical tastes are reflective and complex.
You are intellectual to the point of being cerebral.
You are very open to new experiences, and even more open to new ideas and theories.
Wisdom and personal accomplishment are important to you.
You are naturally sophisticated.
You are drawn to art, especially art by independent artists.
You are likely to be financially well off… and not because you were born that way.
May 23, 2008
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits – buy one in every colour.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt… A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? – Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down – just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s OK. They know me here..
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don’t get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2008 – turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember every good looking, sweet single male is someone else’s ex-boyfriend!