May 18, 2008
- Some people complain that there are thorns on roses, while others praise thorns for having roses among them.
- A person’s true character is revealed by what he does when no one is watching.
- Although the tongue weighs very little, very few people are able to hold it.
- Falling down doesn’t make you a failure, but staying down does.
- Don’t be afraid of pressure. Remember that pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond.
- Even a woodpecker owes his success to the fact that he uses his head.
- The poorest of all men is not the man without a cent but the man without a dream.
- The only preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today.
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Temper is what gets most of us into trouble. Pride is what keeps us there.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra”.
- The heart is happiest when it beats for others.
- One thing you can learn by watching the clock is that it passes time by keeping its hands busy.
- Happiness is not something you find, It’s something you create.
- Nothing in this world is IMPOSSIBLE as the word is “I M POSSIBLE”.
- LIFE IS NO WHERE – can be read as – LIFE IS NOW HERE.
- This is the reality of life. It depends how you treat it. Be Positive. Keep smiling, it improves your face value…